- With an all metal gear construction and a high fastening torque, the compact and lightweight Makita 18V Hammer Driver Drill (DHP482Z) is designed to suit the needs of all trades people.
- It features Mechanical 2 speed gearing, eXtreme Protection Technology and a twin LED joblight to help get the job done.
- Its ergonomic handle has been designed for maximum thrust to the bit with a soft grip for comfort.
- Compact overall design at just 1.7kg with 198mm overall length.
- Mechanical 2 speed gearing.
- High speed motor that delivers 54Nm Max lock torque.
- XPT technology that protects against dust & moisture.
- Twin LED Job light with after-glow function.
- Impact Rate: Hi: 0 - 28,500ipm / Lo: 0 - 9,000ipm
- Max. drilling capacities in masonry: 13mm
- Max. drilling capacities in steel: 13mm
- Max. drilling capacities in wood: 38mm
- Max. lock torque: 54Nm
- Max. tightening torque: Hard: 62Nm / Soft: 36Nm
- No Load Speed: Hi: 0 - 1,900rpm / Lo: 0 - 600rpm
- Overall Length: 198mm
- Skin weight: 1.2kg
- Voltage: 18V
Do you need battery and charger?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.