1 x Hillmark ShineOn Solid Hotplate Protector
- Specially formulated natural mineral graphite, which protects hotplates.
- Bonds with the hotplate surface to provide protection against surface pitting & flaking.
- Creates a barrier against rust corrosion caused by salty spatters & spills from adjacent hotplates.
- Hillmark ShineOn comes in an easy-to-use tube with applicator, and is essential for owners of solid element cooktops as it restores & protects.
- Clean cold hotplate with detergent or a soap-filled pad. Allow to dry.
- Apply a small amount of polish using applicator pad - avoid heavy applications.
- Rub in vigorously with a paper towel or a dry cloth. Rub off any excess.
- Turn hotplate to a high temperature for a short time to harden the coating.
- Protect polished surface with an enamelled element cover when not is use.
- Leading manufacturers recommend a weekly application of ShineOn to keep solid elements looking good & performing at their best.
- To protect your hotplates and keep them clean, use Element covers available from Ezi Concepts.
- To clean the stainless steel rings around the element, use SteelPower. Apply and leave on for up to 2 hours to break down the bakedâon food.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid breathing vapour or swallowing.
- Avoid contact with eyes & skin.
- Avoid direct contact with food.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.