Package included in:
1 x HPM 0.9m 6 Outlets Powerboard
- Keyhole Mounting Slots: The keyhole mounting slots on the back of this power board mean it can be hung vertically or horizontally on a wall, shelf or above a work bench.
- Safety Overload Protection: Should the current from appliances plugged in to this power board exceed safe levels, the safety overload protection device will cut off the power. To reset, disconnect the appliance causing the overload and press the reset button, which is either located on the side of the power board, or in the plug top of the lead.
- Surge Protection: Surges are common occurrences and can destroy the circuitry of electronic appliances instantly. This HPM power board protects against surges by limiting the voltage before it reaches your appliances. The Joule rating refers to the level of protection the board offers. A higher "J" rating means the board can protect against higher surges. A low "J" rating means the board offers basic protection against lower level surges. By absorbing surges over time the surge protection component inside this power board will wear out. If the surge indicator light does not glow, surge protection is no longer available. For continued surge protection HPM recommends you purchase a new surge protected power board.
- Rating: 230-240V a.c 50Hz
- Total loading: 10A 2400W
- Surge protection type: MOV (metal oxide varisor)
- Clamping volate: 775V
- Energy absorption(outlets): 175 Joules
- Cord length: 0.9m
- Plug: Right angle
- If the supply cord of this power board is damaged, the power board should be discarded. The supply cord cannot be replaced.
- This power board is not a lightning arrestor. It is not designed to protect equipment in the event of a direct lightning strike.
- This product has been designed for domestic or similar uses and is not suitable for commercial installation.
- Indoor use only.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.