Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS KWIKGRIP Contact Adhesive For Veneer, Rubber, Cork, Felt, Leather, Canvas, Metals, Timber
- Excellent for bonding large horizontal flat, close-fitting surfaces e.g.. veneers and laminates for bench or table tops.
- Forms a durable, heat and water resistant bond.
- Horizontal bonding: Veneers, Rubber, Cork, Felt, Leather, Canvas, Metals.
- Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin & eyes. Do not swallow.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. If cutting laminate sheets, cut slightly oversize. Remove cap and carefully pierce foil seal.
- Apply to both surfaces and spread evenly, ensuring surfaces are completely covered. Keep surfaces apart until adhesive is almost dry-approx 20 minutes, no more than 40 minutes.
- Position items carefully, still keeping surfaces apart with dowels. When edges are perfectly aligned, remove dowels, and working from one edge, press surfaces firmly together.
- Grabs immediately on contact.
- Secure the bond by running a roller over the bonded surfaces or by hammering the surface from the centre outwards using a padded block. Max bond strength is reached after 24 hours. Clamping of wrapped or curled surfaces may be necessary.
- Clean up wet adhesive with mineral turps. Ensure contents are completely dry before disposing.
- Ensure compatibility with mothers to be bonded, test on an inconspicuous area or confirm with materials manufacture.
- Not for Polyethylene or Polypropylene.
- Do not use below 10°C.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing vapour. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Vapour may travel a considerable distance to source of ignition and flash back.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- This product is hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.