Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS SoleGrip 85g For Grip Leather,Rubber,Synthetic Sole,Plastic
- It is an easy-to-apply compound that will protect most shoe soles.
- Use it to coat the soles of shoes and protect from general wear and tear, extending the life of your shoes.
- Roughen soles with the scraper provided.
- Clean the surface with Acetone (nail polish remover)
- Squeeze sufficient Spred Sole for a thin layer about 1.5mm thick. Spread evenly over sole.
- Leave for 30 minutes before further applications. For best results, apply 2 or 3 layers. On worn soles, apply to suit.
- Leave for 24 hours before wearing. Edges may be sandpapered or cut back and trimmed with a knife.
- For best results, new shoes should be worn for several days before applying Spred Sole.
- Will not bridge gaps where no backing exists.
- Clean up excess with Mineral Turpentine prior to cure.
- For use on furniture, Spred Sole can act as an anti-slip surface for table or chair legs.
- May not adhere to some plastics (e.g. Polypropylene, Polyethylene). Some plastics may be damaged by the solvents in Spred Sole. Test in an inconspicuous area first.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing vapour. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Highly flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
- WARNING: Intentional misuse by deliberately inhaling the vapours of this product can be harmful or fatal.
- This product has been classified as hazardous according to the criteria of ASCC and HSNO.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.