1. After entering DoubleBayHardware, customers who log in DoubleBayHardwarein any way, or directly or indirectly use DoubleBayHardware materials, are voluntarily bound by the related statements and service agreements of DoubleBayHardware. Except for the service agreement indicated by DoubleBayHardware, all other reasons for access DoubleBayHardware is not responsible for defamation, copyright or intellectual property infringements and losses caused by DoubleBayHardware, and does not assume any legal responsibility.
2. If the text, pictures, videos and other materials reproduced by DoubleBayHardware infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, please send an email to inform, DoubleBayHardware will deal with it immediately.
3. Any unit or individual who believes that DoubleBayHardware's content may be suspected of infringing its copyright, should provide DoubleBayHardware with written feedback in a timely manner, and provide identification, ownership certification and detailed infringement proof. After DoubleBayHardware receives the above legal documents, it will remove the alleged infringing content as soon as possible.
4. Except for the terms of service indicated by DoubleBayHardware, DoubleBayHardware shall not be responsible or liable for any accidents, negligence, contract damage, defamation, copyright or other intellectual property infringements and any losses caused by improper use of DoubleBayHardware. Take any legal responsibility.
5. For the interruption of network services caused by force majeure or reasons beyond DoubleBayHardware's control such as hacker attacks, communication line interruption, etc., DoubleBayHardware cannot be used normally, and visitors use the website services at their own risk. DoubleBayHardware does not make any form of guarantee, and Do not bear any legal responsibility.
6. The copyright of the related declarations of DoubleBayHardware and the right of modification, update and final interpretation belong to DoubleBayHardware.