Package included in:
1 Pack of Aphid Glue Traps Kill Aphids Without Poisons
(5 Traps Included per pack)
- Aureola-yellow traps reflect light at a wavelength that attacks greenhouse pests.
- The Aphid Glue Traps use no poison and will work continuously, reducing the need for sprays and providing a visible monitor of the build-up of aphid populations.
How to apply:
- Easy-peel release papers protect each trap.
- Simply peel back the release paper and hang the trap just above the planted area using string or twist ties.
- Alternatively, mount the trap on a cane by passing it through the perforations at either end.
- Place traps at approximately 2 metre intervals.
- The aureola-yellow board is coated with a special adhesive which will begin to deteriorate after approximately 6-8 weeks at temperatures below 25 degrees celcius.
- In warmer weather replace traps more often.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- Do not put this product near strong vents, or in a dusty or humid environment as the sticky surface of the traps will not be effective.
- This product contains a strong adhesive, please refrain from touching this adhesive.
- Naphthenic Rubber Oil, Hydrogenated Hydrocarbon Resin, Polyisobutylene Rubber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.