1 x ARLEC Engraver Rotary Easy Etch
- Engraves most surfaces including metal, wood, brass, alloys, glass etc.
- Supplied with a hardened steel engraving bit.
- Low vibration operation.
- Adaptor plugs directly into a regular household power point (240V) reducing the voltage to a safe low 12 volts.
- Comes supplied with a steel engraving bit.
Operating Instructions and User Hints:
- Ensure the engraving bit is well secured in the Easy Etch Engraver, plug the adaptor into a regular household powerpoint and turn the power ON.
- Holding the Easy Etch Engraver as you would a pen, apply pressure to the feather touch switch with the forefinger to operate it.
- Best results are obtained by applying a minimal amount of pressure and keeping the rotation speed of the Easy Etch Engraver high. Note: Do not apply excessive force when engraving.
- To change the engraving bit, first ensure the power is OFF and the plug is removed from the power point. Then replace the old bit by grasping it with pliers and pulling it straight out.
- Insert the new bit ensuring it is well secured.
- Australian Police Force recommend that owner's valuables be engraved with their drivers licence number, prefixed by the first letter of the state of residence (eg. V2682 365 0). This will enable faster identification of stolen goods.
- The Easy Etch Engraver RE 111, is supplied with a steel bit ideal for engraving metal, plastic and wood. The replacement bit is accessory no. ET 669. For engraving on glass ceramics or hardened metal we recommend a diamond bit, accessory no. ET 688.