Package included in:
1 x BOSTON Liquid Sealant 50ml -10°C~135°C For Gas & Water Pipe Metal Threads
- Suitable for all gas and water pipe metal thread.
- Temperature Range: -10°C to 135°C.
- Approved by the Australian Gas Association (Certificate No. 7583: Class III - 2000kPA).
- Apply enough sealant by covering the entire surface to be sealed.
- Over application of lubricant may result in excess sealant leaking out of ends of threads.
- Any excess should be removed as curing requires metal to metal contact.
- Remove oil contamination from the area where the sealant is to be applied.
- Apply sealant to one surface, covering 2-3 thread rotations.
- Curing time is 10-20 minutes depending on material, however full cure time is 24 hours.
- Hand tools are required for disassembly.
- Not suitable for plastic threads.
- Not recommended for continuous steam temperatures above 135°C.
- Apply this product with good ventilation.
- If product comes into contact with eyes or skin, flush with clean water immediately.
- Store in a cool, dry area.
- Keep away from children.