Package included in:
1 x BRUNNINGS Path Weeder 1L For Path, Driveway, Tennis Court, Car Parks and Large Area
- Brunnings path weeder is ideal for non-garden areas such as paths, driveways, fence lines and tennis courts.
- Brunnings path weeder kills weeds within 3-4 weeks and remains present in the soil, preventing weeds for up to 12 months in the correct conditions.
- Ideal for non-garden areas such as paths, driveways, fence lines and tennis courts.
- Kills weeds within 3-4 weeks and remains present in the soil to prevent regrowth.
- Controls most weeds.
- When diluted will treat up to 40 square metres.
- DO NOT apply if rain is expected with in 24 hours.
- Apply contents of this pack over 40 square metres.
- Situation: Paths, driveways, car parks, tennis courts.
- Weeds controlled: Weeds and grasses including Capeweed, Couch, Dock, Kikuyu, Oxalis, Paspalum, Plantains, Summer Grass, Winter Grass.
How to apply:
- Ensure soil is moist at time of application.
- Apply to actively growing weeds.
- Spray leaf area and surrounding soil.
- Water 5 days after application (if no rain has fallen) to assist uptake through roots.
How to prepare:
- Shake contents well before using.
- Mix 500ml of contents with 9 litres of water.
- Apply over 20 square meres by means of watering can with a sprinkle bar attachment or coarse garden sprayer.
- Wash out spray equipment after use.
- DO NOT MIX MORE THAN IS NEEDED.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not apply to areas where wanted plants or lawns are growing or will be planted in the next 12 months.
- Do not apply to areas that drain directly onto lawns or garden beds.
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, streams or ponds.
- Do not spray directly on humans, pets or food preparation areas.
- Do not feed treated grass clippings to pets, poultry or livestock.
- Dangerous to fish.
- Do not contaminate water for garden or domestic supplies.
- Do not use this container for any other purpose.
- Staining to paved areas can occur.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.