Package included in:
1 X DTA Diamond Coated Drill Bit For Glass, Tiles, Stone and Porcelain
- This diamond coated drill bit has been designed for use on glass, tile, hard stone and porcelain surfaces.
- It can also be used on a wider range of materials including: Glass, Marble, Granite, Ceramic, Limestone, Brick, Hard Stone, Slate, Fibreglass, Porcelain, Terracotta, Masonry
- The diamond coated drill bit needs to be well lubricated.
- Dip in water every 20 seconds or use with the DTA Suction Cup with Guide and Water Supply.
- When used with the DTASCGW, the drill bit will be kept centred and a strait stream of water provided.
- If a guide is not available, start the drill bit on a 45 degree angle and once a shallow hole has been created, move the bit to 90 degree to drill as normal.
- Recommended use is 1000-1500RPM.
- Pushing too hard when drilling may damage the bit. After every cut, use a thin piece of metal to remove ant material that may have been caught in the bit.
- It may become difficult to effectively drill if the bit is not cleaned.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.