Package included in:
1 x FERONITE Rust Converter 250ml
- Remove oil or grease with solvent or detergent.
- Remove loose or flaky rust and paint by scraper, wire brush, or wet sand blast.
- Wash surface with clean water and leave damp.
- An ideal surface has an overall covering of firmly attached rust.
- Mix Feronite thoroughly by shaking or stirring.
- Apply Feronite onto dampened surface preferably with a stiff bristle brush to assist penetration.
- Re-wet the surface with a fine light spray of water after 1/2 to 1 hour, especially if surface is drying quickly in warm weather.
- Surface turns blue-black as Feronite reacts. Allow 24hours for reaction to be completed.
- On heavy rust, if any rust is still visible, wash down and repeat Feronite treatment.
- Feronite will protect the surface for up to 12 weeks before painting.
- Remove any residual black dust by wiping with a wet or dry cloth, or by hosing.
- Allow surface to dry thoroughly.
- Apply first paint coat of zinc chromate or equivalent metal primer, followed by undercoat and top coat.
- Feronite is mildly acidic. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Wash Feronite from skin with soap and water.
- Treat splashes in the eyes by washing immediately with water and eye wash solution.
- If swallowed seek medical advice. Do not induce vomiting.
- Clean up with water. Remove stains with lemon juice or household bleach.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read more details on the bottle before using.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.