Package included in:
1 x Gardena Select Water Computer For 3/4" & 1" Thread Taps
- Luxury model with electronic data display and programming tailored to individual requirements.
- Switches on and off automatically.
- Watering up to 6 times a day, watering time up to 9 hours and 59 minutes. Watering days can be freely selected.
- The water computer can also be used to control an automatic water distributor, Art. No. G1197.
- GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor can be connected.
- Approx. 1 year running time with 1 x 9 V alkaline battery 6LR61 (not included).
- For taps with 26.5mm (G 3/4) and 33.3mm (G1) thread.
- Operating pressure 0.5 - 12 bar.
- Using a GARDENA Water Control, your garden can be reliably and conveniently watered – even if you are not at home. You obtain more leisure time, have a lush green lawn and also beautiful, healthy plants. If the automatic irrigation system is started in the early morning hours or the evenings, less water evaporates. This saves money and ensures targeted, optimised irrigation.
- Three different and independent schedules can be created for the irrigation system. The start, duration and weekdays of the irrigation can be adjusted. Highly flexible plans can be set according to your personal tastes. Plant connoisseurs use this for example for additional pre-watering which prepares the soil and roots for the later, main irrigation. This improves the water absorption and plant growth.
- On connection of the GARDENA Soil Moisture Sensor, the automatic irrigation is not activated if the soil moisture is sufficient. This permits an improved water supply for plants as well as water-saving irrigation.
- The Water Control can easily be adjusted using a rotary and push switch for selection of the data and for confirmation. An easily-legible LC display shows all settings at a glance. The weatherproof operating unit can be removed to carry out the settings. Thanks to an optional key lock, inadvertent adjustment of the settings can be prevented.
- If the irrigation has to be started immediately, this can be manually activated without removing the unit from the tap or changing the settings.
- The Water Control always works reliably due to the ‘Safe Stop’ technology. If the energy levels of the battery are too low to completely control an irrigation process, then this process is not commenced. The battery level indication in the display also tells you when the battery has to be replaced.
- Watering duration: 0h 1min - 7h 59min
- Watering frequency: Free selection of irrigation days
- Energy supply: 1 x 9 V alkaline battery (not included)
- Thread: For taps with 26.5 mm (3/4") and 33.3 mm (1") thread
- Operating pressure Min: 0.5 bar
- Operating pressure Max: 12 bar
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.