- Goddard's Silver Dip is easy to use.
- Just dip, rinse and dry for a brilliant shine.
- Tarnish will dissolve away to bring out the natural beauty of your silver.
- The strong cleaning power of Goddard's Silver Dip is extremely effective on silver but should never come in contact with stainless steel.
- We recommend reading the Helpful Tips page to learn more about the care of your fine silver and home furnishings.
- Made in the United States. Kosher Certified.
- SDS (Safety Data Sheet)
- Instantly Removes Tarnish and Leaves a Brilliant Shine.
- For Silverware, Silver plate, Cutlery and Small Silver Items.
- Cleans Even Difficult-to-Reach Places Such as Between Fork Tines.
- Professional Cleaning Power.
- SILVER DIP SHOULD NOT COME IN CONTACT WITH STAINLESS STEEL.
- Dip item into container until tarnish disappears.
- If item is too large for dipping, swab with a cotton ball soaked in Silver Dip.
- Hand wash item in soapy water and rinse well.
- Dry item with soft cloth.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use.
- For a brilliant shine, polish with Goddard's Silver Cloth immediately after cleaning.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.