Package included in:
1 x HEINIGER Tree Killer 250ml
- Active constituent: 50g/L.
- TRICLOPYR present as the butoxyethanol ester.
- To control eucalyptus, wattles, blackberries and creepers in the home garden.
How to use::
- Do not apply to plants suffering from stress.
- For STUMP TREATMENT (Eucalyptus, wattles which more than 5cm in diameter at base): Rate (100ml per 500ml of Kerosene). Cut off stems or trunks within 15cm from ground. IMMEDIATELY apply mixture thoroughly to fresh cut and around each stem or trunk.
- For BASAL SPRAYING (Eucalyptus, wattles, seedling trees and suckers, woody weeds and creepers which up to 5cm at base): Rate (100ml per 500ml of Kerosene). Spray or paint until thoroughly wet, all trunks and branches from ground level to 30cm height. Old rough bark may require more thorough application. Creeper canes and runners which have taken root will also require treatment.
- For African Boxthorn: Rate (200ml per 500ml of Kerosene). Do not treat boxthorn during dormant period.
- Blackberry: Rate (100ml per 5L of water plus 5ml wetting agent). Spray during late Spring to early Autumn when actively growing. Spray to thoroughly wet all foliage. Any regrowth and seedlings should be resprayed after hardening off. Do not cut or remove canes for 6 months after spray. Do not treat bushes bearing ripe or near ripe fruit.
How to prepare:
- Shake well before using.
- Mix the required quantity as per rate with agitation.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- READ SAFETY DIRECTIONS BEFORE OPENNING OR USING
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Do not spray directly on humans, pets, exposed food, food preparation areas or food utensils.
- Do not allow spray to come into contact with plants you do not want killed.
- Poisonous if swallowed.
- May irritate eyes and skin.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin.
- When opening the container and preparing spray and using the prepared spray wear cotton overalls buttoned to the neck and wrist and elbow-length butyl rubber gloves and goggles.
- Wash hands after use.
- After each day's use, wash globes, goggles and contaminated clothing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.