Package included in:
1 x K2r Non-Caustic Oven & Microwave Cleaner 400g
- At K2r Non-Caustic Oven Cleaner is world renowned for how well it works.
- Formulated by the Swiss, it's been available for over 30 years.
- Its active foam is tough on burnt-on food and fat and sticks to vertical surfaces, working intensively for up to 24 hours.
- There's no need to heat the oven, no smell, and no irritating additives.
- It's gentle, skin-friendly and easy to use. For a quality oven cleaner in Australia, use K2r today.
- Can be easily used on ovens, racks, shelves, grillers, barbecues, hot plates glass, ceramics, and cookware.
- No Heating
- No Fumes
- No Smell
- No Hassle
- Wear rubber gloves & eye protection at all times.
- Use in cold ovens and surfaces.
- To avoid seepage and protect the floor, place paper towels or newspaper under oven and between the bottom of the door and oven.
- Shake can well before use and often during use.
- Point the arrow on nozzle towards red mark on rim of can, hold can upright and 25 cm from surface to be cleaned.
- For ovens, close the door and leave overnight. For microwave ovens, hot plates, glass ceramics etc. clean after 2 hours.
- Wipe clean with paper towels, damp cloth or scourer if required.
- Ensure surfaces are thoroughly rinsed, dried and well ventilated before oven is used again.
- Pressurised dispenser, Do not puncture or incinerate can, even when empty. Keep in a cool, dry place out of the sun. Do not store above 40°c.
- Irritant: intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- PROPELLANT: HYDROCARBON
- CAUTION EXTREMELY FLAMMABLE. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not spray on naked flame or any incandescent material. Keep away from sources of ignition. NO SMOKING.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes and breathing spray mist. Wear gloves and protect eyes.
- Wash hands after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.