- The Korjo USB Power Hub x4 is a clever way to charge up to four USB devices when travelling or at home.
- It has 4 interchangeable pin configurations, so that you can use it almost anywhere in the world.
- Automatic multi-voltage 100-240V
- Output 2.1A max (2.1A in any one port when only one device is being used. When a second device is added, each live port gets 1A. If all 4 ports are being actively used, each port receives 0.5A)
- Use with your own USB cables (cables not included)
- Instructions included.
- Four interchangeable plugs included – AUS/NZ, EU, UK, US
- Can charge Apple and android devices.
- Input voltage AC 100-240V 50/60H
- Output voltage 5.0V +/- 0.25V
- Output current 2.1A max*
- Overpower protection 18W @ 240V AC
- Short protection Auto recovery.
- When using multiple devices, please have the unit plugged into the wall with the blue light on and then add each of the devices sequentially. This reduces the sudden hit of power draw to the unit and reduces the chances of overload.
- The USB 04 has a total output of 2.1A. Do not overload the hub with devices totalling more than 2.1A. For example, an Ipad tries to draw 2.1A on its own therefore this is best charged alone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.