Package included in:
1 x LongLife Self-Shining Floor Polish 1L
- Long Life Self-Shining Floor Polish leaves a protective shine and high gloss finish on linoleum, vinyl, plastic, rubber, sealed wood and sealed cork flooring.
- Do not shake bottle.
- IMPORTANT: Before applying for the first time, clean floors with 250ml of Long Life Cloudy Ammonia in 4-5 Litres of warm water and detergent. Rinse thoroughly and allow to dry. Do not apply more than one coat of polish. Always check Long Life Self Shining Floor Polish suitability with your floors by patch testing in an inconspicuous area first.
- Squeeze Long Life Self Shine Floor Polish onto floor in a zigzag pattern, spread evenly immediately with a well wrung, clean, damp cloth or mop. Do not allow to dry without spreading on the floor.
- Use long, even strokes to create a thin film.
- Allow at least 60 minutes to dry. Do not rub or walk on floors while drying.
- Maintenance between applications: Vacuum or sweep regularly. For extra cleaning use Long Life Mop and Glo or Long Life Timber Floor Cleaner. Regular Washing will not spoil the shine.
- Note: All polishes tend to build up after repeated use. If this happens, apply 250ml of Long Life Cloudy Ammonia in 4-5 litres of warm water and detergent and mop the polished area. If polish fails to come off, increase the concentration of Long Life Cloudy Ammonia.
- KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Read more details on the bottle before using.