Package included in:
1 X maxbond Construction Adhesive 320g
- Max Bond Construction Adhesive is a synthetic, rubber based adhesive designed primarily for the installation of flooring and wall panels.
- Max Bond Construction Adhesive is also ideal for bonding most common construction materials such as metal, timber and concrete.
- Used on: Timber, Plasterboard, MDF, particleboard, plywood, cement sheet, steel, brick, concrete, gypsum, galvanised metal, aluminium, mirrors.
- Installing particle board, fibre cement, plasterboard, plywood and strip flooring to joists.
- Bonding fibre cement sheet, plaster board and wall panelling to timber and metal studs.
- Skirting boards, architraves and trims to walls.
- Mirrors to vertical walls.
- Replacing loose tiles on walls (not recommended for floor tiles).
- Suitable for fixing polystyrene wall panels, provided directions are followed.
- Bridges wall gaps, effective when used on uneven surfaces.
- Reduced squeaking associated with nail ride in floors.
- Repositionable for up to 20 minutes after application.
- Water resistant.
- High bond strength.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.