Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS 5 Minute Araldite 24ml Holds Up To 75KG Stick Metal, China, Glass, Rubber, Leather, Wood, most Plastic
- A clear, fast setting, two part epoxy adhesive which provides a rigid durable bond to a wide range of surfaces.
- Sticks: China, Metal, Glass, Leather, Rubber, Wood, Most Plastics.
- Do not Swallow. Corrosive. Causes burns. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Clean and dry surfaces.
- Snap out cap from plunger and carefully cut the sealed tips at the end of the syringe nozzle.
- Dispense equal parts of both liquids onto a clean disposable surface and mix both parts together thoroughly. The mixed glue will remain usable for 2-3 min at 20ºC.
- Apply mixed glue to both surfaces of job - then bring together.
- Do not apply undue strain to bond for 30 mins. Hold join in place using tapes or weights if necessary. Maximum strength reached after 16 hours.
- Place cap from plunger on nozzle for storage. Clean up uncured Araldite with acetone (nail polish remover).
- Holds up to 75Kg per cm2 when fully cured on steel.
- Bond strength will soften above 60°C but strength is retained when temperature returns to normal.
- Will not bond Polyethylene or Polypropylene plastics.
- Allow for longer bonding times in colder weather.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- May produce an allergic reaction.
- Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using.
- Avoid breathing vapour.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- This product is hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.