Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS All Clear Multipurpose Co-Polymer Sealant 80g
- Works on wet surfaces
- Crystal clear finish
- Mould & mildew resistant
- Interior & Exterior use
Ideal for interior/exterior applications on most building surfaces: :
- Window frames and glazing
- Roofs and guttering
- On stone and brick
- Cement and timber
- Shower screens
- Sinks and casings
- Many plastics
- Seals out water.
- Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Surface must be clean and dry. If required, clean with turps.
- Pierce seal with reverse end of cap.
- Attach nozzle to tube and cut to size at 45 degree angle.
- Apply firmly into joint or onto surface by pushing sealant ahead of nozzle.
- Smooth sealant surface immediately with tool dipped in turps.
- Can be applied to clean wet non-porous surfaces, eg.. metal, glass, glazed tiles. not wet porous surfaces, e.g... concrete, timber. Remove as much water as possible, preferably with acetone.
- Keep nozzle close to surface so sealant contacts surface immediately. flatten immediately into joints. Adhesion improves on drying.
- Skins dry immediately, maximum toughness achieved over serval days.
- Paintable immediately with water-based paint. Undercoat first with a water-based paint for oil-bass paint.
- Remove dried sealant from skin by gently rubbing with petroleum jelly. Clean by turps.
- May damage some plastics, e.g... Polystyrene, Polycarbonate. Not for permanent water immersion, e.g...fish tanks.
- When cold, store at room temperature, for easier use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.