Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS AUTO FIX Marine Sealant Translucent 75g Natural Cure
- Selleys Autofix Silicone Marine Sealant is a clear, highly waterproof, neutral curing silicone with good adhesion to marine materials.
- Use on: The product is ideal for sealing gaps, joints, cracks and for bedding of fittings. Autofix Marine Sealant adheres to glass, painted and varnished wood, fibreglass, most plastics and metals (except zinc and copper).
- Suitable for: Glass. Wood. Fibreglass. Most Plastics. Most Metals
- Not suitable for below water-line seals unless used as a gasket which is held mechanically in compression.
- Not recommended for trafficable joints, such as open joints between deck planks. Will not adhere to copper, brass or zinc containing metals.
- Paint will not adhere to this sealant.
- Not suitable for contact with petrol or distillate.
- Avoid smearing of excess sealant on surfaces as this can cause problems with painting. Use masking tape for a neat appearance or where clean up is difficult. Sealant skins in 5 minutes.
- Sealant cures in 24 hours in normal applications. (If used as a gasket or adhesive up to 7 days may be required for full curing. If used to replace compression gaskets in port-hole closures, leave to cure a few days before fully tightening bolts/screws on the compression ring.)
- During application a harmless vinegar odour is generated, but disappears as sealant cures.
- WARNING: On contact, uncured sealant irritates eyes. In case of contact, flush eyes with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
- If wearing contact lenses, take special care that lenses do not become contaminated with silicone. Keep out of reach of children. Remove from skin immediately with a cloth and wash with detergent and water.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.