Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS AUTOFIX Windscreen Sealant Blacks 75g
- Seals leaking windows and windscreens quickly.
- Selleys windscreen sealant forms a waterproof seal unaffected by vibration and temperature extremes.
- Prevents the penetration of water, dust and drafts.
- It adheres to paint, chrome, glass, metals, rubber and most plastics.
- Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not swallow.
- Remove any dirt or moisture between the rubber and windscreen glass. Clean with mineral turpentine and dry.
- Pierce seal in tube, fit nozzle and cut to size.
- If possible, insert nozzle between rubber and glass or rubber and metal. Squeeze tube with steady pressure ensuring product is pushed into joint and smoothed off at the same time.
- If further smoothing is required, smooth before sealant skins.
- Clean up before sealant cures, with mineral turpentine. Cured sealant can only be removed by scraping or cutting.
- After use, remove nozzle and replace cap. Allow sealant to cure in nozzle and remove before next use.
- Avoid smearing excess sealant on glass or paintwork.
- Use masking tape for neat appearance or where clean up is difficult.
- Sealant skins in 5 minutes and dries to touch in 1 hour.
- Cures in 24 hours.
- Store below 32°C.
- On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes. If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. If occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent. May irritate sensitive skin.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Ensure use in a well ventilated area.
- Do not swallow.
- Product release Methyl Ethyl ketoxime while curing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.