Package included in:
1 x Selleys Contact Adhesive SHOEFIX 50ml Stick Rubber,Leather,Canvas,Cork, Eva Foam, Most Plastics
- A strong, flexible, weather and impact resistant adhesive that is ideal for most shoe repairs.
- Stick: Rubber,Leather,Canvas,Cork, Eva Foam, Most Plastics.
- Ideal to repair: School Shoes, Dress Shoes, High Heels, Wedges, Sporting Shoes, Outdoor Shoes.
- Repairing soles, tongue, strap, inner sole, attaching decorative items.
- Do not Swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Ensure surfaces are clean and dry. Remove cap, carefully pierce seal.
- Contact method (for larger area repairs): Coat both surfaces evenly with glue. Keep apart until the adhesive film is almost dry. Carefully line up surfaces to be joined and press firmly together. Bonds immediately on contact. Wipe nozzle with cloth, replace cap immediately after use. Clean up with turps before it dries.
- Wet bond method (for small area repairs): Apply SHOEFIX to both surfaces only and immediately press together. Lightly clamp or hold until dry.
- Wipe nozzle and replace cap immediately after use. Clean up spills and excess adhesive before it sets with turps. Ensure adhesive is completely cleaned up from exposed surfaces.
- For very porous surfaces, seal by first coating the surface with a thin payer of adhesive and allow it to dry before applying a second coat to form the bond as directed.
- Clamping or pressing with heavy object during drying may be used for stronger adhesion.
- Maximum bond strength achieved after 3 days. Practical use achieved after 1 day.
- Aceton (nail polish remover) can be used to clean up spills and excess adhesive before ti sets.
- May cause some vinyl & plastics to discolour or harden. if in doubt, please test in a small hidden area first.
- Highly Flammable.
- Keep away from sources of ignition.
- Irritating to eyes.
- Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing in vapour
- Use in well ventilated area.
- This product is hazardous.