Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS Glass Silicone Sealant For Windows Aquariums 75g Clear
- Waterproof seal
- Excellent adhesion to glass
- UV resistant
- Aquarium safe
- 100% silicone
- Acetic cure
- Will not adhere to concrete, Cement products, zinc or metals, Containing coper.
- Not for below waterline applications.
- For use on: Windows, window frames, Aquariums, Gaskets-refrigerators, Oven and driers.
- For materials of: Glass,Aluminium, Glazed ceramics & porcelain, Stainless steel, Many plastics, Most woods, Rubber, Canvas.
- Clean and dry surface using mineral turpentine.
- Pierce seal with reverse end of cap.
- Cut nozzle at a 45 degree angle and fir to tube.
- Hold tube at 45 degree angle and push Sealant Ahead of nozzle into the joint.
- For a smooth finish, tool with spatula dipped in detergent water. Clean up before sealan skins in 5 minutes with a cloth dampened in mineral turpentine.
- Sealant will cure fully in 72 hours. At this point any unneeded sealant can be removed by trimming with a sharp blade, but avoid under-cutting seal.
- After use remove nozzle and replace cap.
- On contact, uncured sealant can irritate eyes.
- If in eyes, flood with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
- Avoid contact with skin. If occurs, wipe off immediately and wash with detergent.
- May irritate sensitive skin.
- Avoid breathing vapours.
- Ensure use in a well ventilated area.
- Product releases acetic acid while curing.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.