Package included in:
1 X SELLEYS Liquid Nails 420g Fast Grab High Strength
- Liquid Nails Fast has high initial (immediate) grab which reduces the need to support joins while the adhesive cures. The initial grab works best with porous surfaces.
- Liquid Nails Fast would typically be used for the following applications: Areas where nailing is not desirable. Skirting boards, architraves, cornices. Wall panelling to masonry. Styrene foam to metal roofing
- Fast grab – high initial holding minimises slippage when adhering on vertical surfaces.
- Meets or exceeds AS 2329-1999 (Mastic adhesives for fixing wall boards).
- Does not drip, sag or string between panels.
- Bridges gaps and will adhere materials with uneven surfaces.
- Low mess – excess and squeeze out is easily cleaned up with wet cloth.
- No solvent fumes – ideal for large indoor jobs.
- High flexibility – will withstand thermal movement and vibration.
- High heat resistance – will not lose bonds exposed to sun.
- Paintable when dry.
- Easy to extrude at all temperatures.
- Liquid Nails Fast should always be used in conjunction with permanent mechanical fasteners except in low stress applications such as wall panelling and fixing light weight objects. (Bonds may creep under constant heavy loads.)
- Bonds are not water resistant. Protect bonds from water penetration if used in exterior applications.
- In cold or damp weather and between non-porous materials drying time is greatly extended
- Thick applications take longer to dry than thin applications
- Ensure you tape both sides of the gap before applying the product. This ensures a neat finish and makes it easier to clean up.
- When first applying product, extrude a small amount onto a piece of scrap material to ensure a smooth continuous flow of ALL CLEAR.
- Remove the tape before the sealant skins.
- If the weather is cold ALL CLEAR can thicken and be harder to get out from the cartridge, so store the product in a warm spot before using it. ALL CLEAR applies best at room temperature 25oC. Do not heat ALL CLEAR as it contains flammable solvents.
- For a better finish use a spatula dipped in mineral turpetine.
- For awkward and irregular cracks eg roof leaks which are difficult to find, use ALL CLEAR Brushable.
- Keep a pack of SELLEYS Sugar Soap Wipes handy to wipe up any spills and for cleaning any material off the skin before it cures. They are an easy and effective way to keep clean on the job.
- Pre-test plastics to determine suitable bonding. Adheres well to UPVC. Not suitable for polyethylene and polypropylene. For wood flooring applications Liquid Nails (solvent based) is recommended. [Liquid Nails Fast is satisfactory for fixing sheet flooring (particleboard/ply) to joists in conjunction with the manufacturer’s minimum nailing specification but is not recommended for fixing sheet wood flooring to flat surfaces such as existing or concrete floors.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid eye contact and repeated or prolonged skin contact. Wash hand after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.