Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS Liquid Nails Original High Strength Construction Adhesive 100g
- Liquid Nails Original is a high strength multipurpose construction adhesive that forms a strong and lasting bond on most building substrates.
- Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are free from all oil, grease and dust.
- Carefully pierce seal at end of metal tube with reverse end of cap. Attach nozzle to tube and cut to desired opening.
- Apply sufficient adhesive to one or both surfaces.
- Position pieces and press firmly together. Fix with sufficient nails, screws or clamping to hold load and achieve contact over the total bond area. Reposition-able for up to 20 min after fitting.
- After use, remove nozzle and replace cap.
- Allow adhesive to set (at least 24 hours) before removing any temporary fasteners or clamping.
- Danger. Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes skin irritation. May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read label before use.
- Keep away from all sources of ignition-no smoking.
- Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- Avoid skin and eye contact and breathing vapours.
- Use only in a wee-ventilated area.
- Wash all exposed skin thoroughly after use.
- Allow waste to completely dry out before disposal.
- this product is hazardous.
- Usually a strong bond is achieved in 24hrs and continues to strengthen over 2-3 days. Cures in 7 days. Expect longer times for thicker applications, less porous surfaces and in cold weather.
- Avoid use in tightly clamped joints e.g.. cabinet malting or joinery.
- Not for mirrors.
- Not for metals heated by direct sunlight. bonds weaken at higher temperatures.
- Not for styrene foam.
- Not for permanent water immersion.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.