Package included in:
1 X SELLEYS No More Gaps Coloured Caulk Coffee 450g
- Selleys NO MORE GAPS Coloured Caulk is a flexible gap filler available in a range of modern colours, to fill those unsightly gaps and cracks around the home and take away the need to paint.
- Use on: Between window and door frames and the wall. Along skirting boards. Around cornices. Between benchtops and tiles which are not exposed to water. Use SELLEYS Wet Area Silicone Sealant for sealing around bathtubs, kitchen sinks and in shower recesses, read more. In corners or between walls & ceilings. Between cabinets and cupboards. Around air conditioning vents and the ceiling. Where shrinkage or movement has caused rigid fillers to crack Gaps with the maximum width of 25mm & depth of 12mm. Is not recommended where significant joint movement occurs, such as gaps between tongue and groove boards or weatherboard overlaps and areas of continous water immersion eg ponds. Is not suitable for application at below 5oC.
- Suitable for: Timber. Brick & Concrete. Plasterboard, particleboard & fibre cement sheeting. Masonry. Ceramic Tiles. Glass. Aluminium. Bare or painted surfaces. Colorbond. Many other building materials.
- Available in a great colour range, so no need to paint however paintable if required.
- Superior flexibility to cope with building movement, meaning the cracks and gaps will be hidden for longer. Has greater than 350% elongation/stretch and up to +/- 20% movement capability.
- Superior adhesion to a broad range of surfaces, resulting in a lasting finish.
- A smooth flawless finish and minimal shrinkage from the sides of the gap or joint, to give you the professional look.
- Can be painted over with both water and oil based paints, after the surface has skinned. (Approximately 30 minutes after application). Wide joints are best left for 48 hours before painting as some paints shrink during drying that can cause the paint to crack.
- Is formulated for long term resistance to cracking and crumbling.
- Is water based, so can be cleaned up with water.
- Will not stain building materials.
- Has good resistance to weathering.
- Mould and mildew resistant.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.