Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS Plasti-Bond Heavy Duty Bog High Strength Building Filler
- It is the original heavy duty plastic putty suitable for filling and bonding tasks.
- Ideal for repairing cracks, holes and splits in: Wood, Plaster, Brick, Concrete, Fibre cement, Metal, Alloys, Ceramics, Fibreglass.
- High strength to fill holes and support weight. Sets in 20 minutes, without shrinking or cracking. Can be used indoor and outdoor.
- Waterproof. Can withstand temperatures between -28°C to +190°C. It is not affected by fresh/salt water, acids, alkalis or oils.
- After 30 minutes it can be painted, or coloured with paint tinter or cement oxide powder. It will be invisible are not show through after painting.
- It can be filed, sawn, sanded, planed, drilled, tapped, nailed, painted and have screws driven in.
- Surface to be repaired should be clean, dry and free from paint, grease or oil.
- Dents in steel and aluminium body work can be punched or drilled to give a positive key for it, if it is to be subjected to excessive vibration.
- Knead it before use. Extrude a 2.5cm length of hardener to every 20ml of it.
- Mix together thoroughly until hardener is evenly dispersed and a uniform colour is achieved.
- Working time varies between 3-8 minutes depending on temperature. For faster cure, or in cold weather, use more hardener.
- Apply with a putty knife, slightly overfilling to allow for sanding.
- Any excess can be smoothed off easily with a Surfom file or fine plane before product is rock hard.
- Feather edges for a perfect finish.
- Paint with water or oil based paints.
- Clean too with Mineral Turps before product cures.
- Replace lid after use. Store in a cool place.
- For casting applications, use light oil or silicone car polish on the mould before casting.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Avoid breathing vapour. Wear suitable protective clothing and gloves. Use in a well ventilated area.
- Vapour may travel a considerable distance to source of ignition and flash back.
- Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- This product is hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.