Package included in:
1 x SELLEYS Super Strength Araldite 24ml Holds Up To 150Kg Sticks Wood, Metal, Masonry, China, Glass,Leather, Rubber, Most Plastics
- A super strong two part epoxy that has excellent adhesion to a broad range of surfaces and can hold up to 150Kg, making it ideal for sticking heavy loads.
- Sticks: Wood, Metal, Masonry, China, Glass, leather, Rubber, Most Plastics.
- Clean and dry surfaces.
- Snap out cap from plunger and carefully cut the sealed tips at the end of the syringe nozzle
- Dispense equal parts of both liquids onto a clean disposable surface and mix both parts together thoroughly.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes and mix again before applying. The mixed glue will remain usable for 1 hour at 20°C.
- Apply mixed glue to both surfaces of job - then bring together.
- Do not apply undue strain to bond for 6-8 hours. Hold join in place using tapes or weights if necessary. Maximum strength reached after 24-72 hours.
- Place cap from plunger on nozzle for storage. Clean up uncured Araldite with acetone (nail polish remover)
- Holds up to 150Kg per cm2 when fully cured on steel.
- Bond strength will soften above 80°C but strength is retained when temperature returns to normal.
- Will not bond Polyethylene or Polypropylene plastics.
- Allow for longer bonding times in colder weather.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not swallow. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- May produce an allergic reaction.
- Wear eye protection and protective gloves when mixing or using.
- Avoid breathing vapour.
- Avoid release to the environment.
- This product is hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.