Package included in:
1 x Sunbeam Liquid Descaler 250ml
- Normal tap water contains minerals such as calcium and magnesium that can build up on the element or heating surface of your kettle, or in the heating chamber of your coffee percolator or dripolator.
- Regular use of Sunbeam Liquid Descaler will remove this scale build up to restore the efficiency of your appliance.
Directions For Descaling Kettles:
- Add enough water to just cover the element or heating surface. Place the kettle on a protective covering to prevent possible damage to bench tops.
- Bring to the boil, then allow to cool for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 capful of Sunbeam Liquid Descaler to the kettle water. Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
- Bring kettle to the boil for a second time. Switch off, unplug, and allow to stand for 30 minutes.
- Empty the kettle and rinse thoroughly before use.
Directions For Descaling Filter and Percolator-type Coffee Makers:
- Ensure that the coffee maker is switched off and all parts are cool.
- Remove covers, carafe and any other loose parts. Turn the machine upside down and shake out any remaining water.
- Pour water into the water reservoir until it is 1/4 full. Add 1 capful of Sunbeam Liquid Descaler, then add more water until half full.
- Replace the carafe and filter holder, without filter paper or coffee. Plug in, switch on and allow the solution to boil through.
- Discard the used solution.
- Remove covers, carafe and any other loose parts. Turn the machine upside down and shake out any remaining solution.
- Allow the machine to complete two brewing cycles with fresh water before making coffee.
- Keep Out of Reach of Children.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.