Package included in:
1 Pack of Sutton Tools Viper Drill Set 10 Piece Metric
- Size: 1mm,2mm,3mm,4mm,5mm,6mm,7mm,8mm,9mm,10mm
- For using with: Metal, Wood, Plastic.
- Made from high speed steel.
- Viper Bit point design is stronger and out performs a conventional drill bit.
- Minimise wandering when starting.
- Less power is required when drilling.
- 10mm reduced shank on larger sizes to suit 10mm power drill chucks.
- Drills smaller than 3mm do not feature the Viper point.
- All drills above 10mm have reduced shank.
- Always apply firm consistent pressure.
- Withdraw drill bit regularly to clear flutes.
- Pilot holes for larger drill bits should not exceed 25% of the larger size as it can cause grabbing and breakage.
- Drilling steels with sizes above 6mm (1/4") drill bits should not exceed 1200 R.P.M.
- Ensure chuck is tightened correcty to avoid slippage.
- Tilting the drill bit after the hole has been started could cause the drill bit to break.
- Use Sutton Tools Lubricating Fluid to extend the life of the tool.
- You must wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when using power tool accessories.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.