Package included in:
1 x Tarzan's Grip General Purpose Glue 30ml For Vinyl, Metal, Wood, Canvas, Rubber, Leather, most Plastic
- Tarzan's Grip General Purpose Glue is ideal for household, hobby and DIY applications.
- It is a fast bonding, flexible and water resistant all purpose adhesive that dries clear.
- Idea for repairing items made out of ceramic, glass, metal, wood, leather, canvas, china, rubber and many plastic items including vinyl and PVC objects.
- Do not swallow. Use in a well ventilated area. Avoid skin and eye contact.
- Ensure surfaces to be bonded are clean, dry, free of dust and close fitting.
- Remove cap assembly carefully and pierce membrane with sharp object.
- Coat both surfaces evenly with glue. Bring surfaces together and press firmly for a few minutes until adhesive grabs. Maximum bond strength for practical use achieved after 10-12 hours.
- Wipe nozzle with cloth, replace cap and store upright in a cool, dry place.
Limitation & Tips:
- Not for polypropylene, polyethylene plastics or polystyrene foam.
- Use acetone (nail polish remover) to clean up spills and excess adhesive before it sets.
- Foe a faster bond, apply achesive and leave surfaces open for 1 minute before pressing together.
- For very porous surfaces, seal by first coating the surface with a thin layer of adhesive and allow it to dry before applying a second coat to form the bond as directed.
- May cause some vinyl & plastics to discolour or harden. If in doubt please test on a small hidden area first.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing vapour.
- Highly flammable, keep away from sources of ignition.
- Use only in thoroughly ventilated areas.
- INTENTIONAL MISUSE BY DELIBERATELY IN HALING THE VAPOURS OF THIS PRODUCT CAN BE HARMFUL OR FATAL.
- This product has been classified as hazardous.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.