Package included in:
1 X TOMMY TAPE Self-Fusing Silicone Tape White 25mmX3m -54°C~260°C
- This amazing tape is not sticky at all - but within minutes of wrapping an object, it begins to fuse to itself, forming an air and watertight bond.
- Stretching to three times its length, Tommy Tape can be used for home, marine, electrical and even auto applications.
- It resists temperatures of between -54 and +260 degrees celsius, withstands pressures of up to 700psi and has a dielectric strength of up to 400VPM - making it an excellent insulator.
- Water and airtight.
- Self fusing - fuses to itself within minutes of wrapping and sets in hours.
- Adhesive free - bonds to itself, so won't leave sticky residue after removal.
- Resists high heat (up to 260°C), pressures of up to 700psi and dielectric strength of 400VPM.
- Resists UV, salt, oil and chemicals.
- 300% elongation - a 3 metre roll can be used up to 9 metres.
- Begin by peeling liner away from silicone tape.
- Press tape firmly on object being wrapped, hole in place and begin first wrap completely over itself.
- While holding tape in place begin STRETCHING at 2 to 3 times it's length and wrap object with a 2/3 overlap to ensure proper seal.
- To complete wrapping of object, wrap tape completely over previous layer and press firmly.
- Vibration protection
- Renew tool handle grips
- Emergency repairs
- Insulate connections
- Cable management
- Drain pipe wrap
- Seal leaks
- Sailboat chafe protection
- Hose and irrigation repair
- Corrosion protection
- Harness wrap
- Home repairs
- Plant training
- Pool pump repairs
- Sport grip
- And much more!