Package included in:
1 x Turbo Builder's Bog
- Builders Bog is a new repair filler specially for builders mould roughly to shape, trim whilst semi-hard like balsa wood with any sharp tool, then sand and paint.There is no waiting as with other fillers.
- You can control the hardening process and, if NECESSARY, ADD LESS HARDENER TO EXTEND THE WORKING TIME.
- Builders Bog is for the tradesman with no tome to waste who demands a permanent and perfect job.
- It sets chemically from the inside outwards and the thicker the repair, the faster it hardens.
- It provides a low-cost way to fix costly wood, fibreglass, tiles, steel or masonry sections like architraves, panels, sashes, sills, flooring, benches and furniture.
- Permanently, without dismantling and renewal.
- Spreads smoothly and easily.
- No slump or drag.
- Trims like soft wood, then sets hard.
- Fast or slow fills gaps, holes, dents, cracks.
- Fixes mistake, replaces rotten or missing wood sections with ease. Nail, screws files saw, chisel, sand or paint it.
- Non-shrinking, rot-proof, borer-proof, water-proof.
- Clean and dry surface. Hack out any rot. Roughen to key-in.
- Mix up in overlap. Add 1/8 to 1/2 level teaspoon of red hardener to each matchbox full of filler - more for cold weather or faster cure, less when hot or for more working time, which is three to 20 minutes depending on amount of hardener selected.
- Apply with a broad, flat spreader. Shape roughly and leave well around of the final shape - Builders Bog is very easy to machine down before fully hard, so don't try to mould perfectly in this step.
- When surface is no longer sticky, you have 15-30 minutes to cut, slice, chisel, or trim as easily as balsa wood. Use a Surform file, or any kind of metal-bladed tool.
- When more fully cured, sand with 30-60 fit paper. If paper clogs, wait longer. If wished, feather edges with finer paper.
- Then paint if required - use any kind of paint desired.
- Flammable solid.
- May be harmful if swallowed.
- May cause respiratory irritation.
- Avoid contact with eyes and skin, or breathing vapours.
- Use in ventilated area.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.