Package included in:
1 x Yates 500ml Bindii & Clover Weeder Concentrate
- Selectively controls bindii, clover & other broadleaf weeds in lawns.
- Not suitable for buffalo lawns.
- Can concentrate covers to 333 square metres.
How to prepare:
- Measure lawn area before application.
- Check the rate table (printed on the table) to make the Yates bindii & clover weeder and mix in water.
How to apply:
- Apply when weeds are actively growing.
- Apply by means of a designated herbicide sprayer set to a coarse to medium droplet size, or a watering can with a sprinkle bar attachment.
- Weeds will die slowly, effects may take up to 3 weeks to appear.
- Thoroughly rinse all equipment several times after use.
- Do not use on Buffalo lawns.
- Do not use on new lawns less than 3 months old, or lippie, dichondra, strawberry clover, other non-grass lawns and Durban grass lawns.
- Do not allow spray to contact foliage or roots of trees, shrubs, flowers, vegetables or other plants you do not want killed.
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- Do not feed treated grass clippings to poultry, livestock or use to mulch plants.
- Do not allow children and pets to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.