Package included in:
1 x Yates Liquid Copper Fungicide 200ml
- Suitable for use on fruit, vegetables and ornamental, Yates Liquid Copper Fungicide is a broad-spectrum fungicide, useful for control of a wide range of diseases.
- The easy to use pack contains enough to make up to 66 litres of spray.
- Can be used on fruit, vegetables and ornamental.
- Makes up to 66L of spray.
- Controls leaf curl, leaf spots, blights, downy mildew and many more.
- Easy to use measure bottle.
How to prepare:
- Shake bottle well.
- Add the required amount of Liquid Copper to water as directed in the How to Use table.
- Keep spray agitated during use.
- Must be applied within 1 hour of mixing therefore mix only the amount that can be used.
- Do not store prepared spray solution.
How to use:
- DO NOT mix with other insecticides, fungicides, oils or wetting agents.
- DO NOT apply in slow drying conditions or if rain is likely before spray is dry.
- DO NOT apply to wet plants.
- DO NOT apply when temperatures are expected to be 35°C or higher.
- DO NOT apply when frost is expected.
- DO NOT apply when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, ponds or streams.
- DO NOT allow pets and children to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
- STORAGE & DISPOSAL: Store in the closed, original container in a cool, dry place out of reach of children. Do not store in direct sunlight. Dispose of empty container by wrapping in paper, placing in plastic bag and putting in garbage.
- SAFETY DIRECTIONS: May irritate the eyes and skin. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Wash hands after use.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.