Package included in:
1 x YATES Nature's Way Caterpillar Killer 40g
- Natures Way Caterpillar Killer Dipel is the only certified organic caterpillar control product which can be used on edibles (herbs, vegetables and fruits) and ornamentals.
- The natural solution effectively controls a wide range of leaf-eating caterpillars and there is no withholding period edibles can be eaten straight away.
- Australian Certified Organic, it meets the strict production guidelines and is perfect for organic gardening.
- The only certified organic caterpillar control product which can be used on edibles (herbs, vegetables and fruits) and ornamentals.
- Australian Certified Organic - meets the strict production guidelines and is perfect for organic gardening.
- No withholding period â edibles can be eaten straight away.
- Controls leaf-eating caterpillars but does not harm bees, ladybirds, birds, fish, mammals and pets.
How to prepare:
- Add required amount into about half the required amount of water, agitate, then pour the rest of the water on top and shake or stil till thoroughly.
- Do not mix more spray than is needed.
How to use:
- Do not spray when conditions are hot, or when soil is dry and plants are suffering from moisture stress.
- The best time to apply is in late afternoon.
How to use:
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- DO NOT allow pets and children to enter treated areas until spray has dried.
- DO NOT allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.