Package included in:
1 x YATES Scale Gun Insect Pest Killer 750ml For Aphids, Caterpillars, Leafhopper etc.
- This Yates insecticide is a ready to use, low toxic formula that kills scale, aphids, caterpillars, leafhoppers, mealybug, thrips, whitefly, mites, ants and sooty mould.
- Can be used on indoor and outdoor plants including citrus, roses and other ornamentals.
- Contains an effective combination of low toxic Pyrethrum and White Oil.
- Ready to use â no mixing required.
How to use:
- Shake well before using.
- Keep agitated during use.
- Do not use when shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30.
- Do not spray when soil is dry and plant are suffering from moisture stress.
How to apply:
- Indoor plant (For scale, aphids, caterpillars, ants, leafhoppers, mealy bug, thrips, whitefly): Spray thoroughly, including undersides of foliage as soon as insect pests appear. Repeat weekly if required.
- Roses, flowers and other ornamentals growing outdoors (For scale, aphids, caterpillars, ants, leafhoppers, mealy bug, thrips, whitefly): Spray thoroughly, including undersides of foliage as soon as insect pests appear. Repeat weekly if required. Avoid spraying under windy conditions or if rain is expected within 24 hours.
- Citrus (For scale, aphids, sooty mould, spider mites, whitefly): Spray thoroughly as soon as insect pests appear and repeat after 4 weeks. Do not apply in late autumn or winter.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Certain plants such as ferns, African violets and palms are sensitive to oil sprays. Test on a small sample first if in doubt.
- Do not use on young seedlings or very young growth.
- Do not spray directly on humans, exposed food or food utensils.
- Cover fish tanks before using.
- Do not allow chemical containers or spray to get into drains, sewers, streams or ponds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.