Package included in:
1 Pack of Zenith Light Duty Reinforcement Angle Brackets Zinc 38mmX50mm (WEB4050)
(2 Pieces units included per pack)
- For supporting or bracing shelves, desks, cabinets
- 2 Pieces included in the package
- Double Width
- Reinforced for extra strength
- Dimensions: 38x50x1.8mm
- Position bracket in location to check that unit will function as intended.
- Fasten with screws provided using a No.2 Philips head insert bit at 1000rpm.
- Alternatively you can use a standard screwdriver.
- Mark holes for screws, drill pilot holes using a 2.5mm drill bit and fasten using screws provided and a Philips head screwdriver.
- Ensure that the bracket is square when fixing.
- If bracket is being used for shelves, screw brackets into wall, then fasten shelf onto bracket.
- When brackets are to be used as an external reinforcement on timber, allowance needs to be made for the internal strengthening RIB.
- The bracket is not countersunk on the external side so raised head screws are recommended for a neat finish.
- The use of longer screws is recommended where brackets may be subject to abnormal/heavy loads.
- Screws supplied are suitable for fixing brackets to timber.
- For fixing to other surfaces, use equivalent fixings and suitable drill.
- Due to possible differences in applications, the installer must make their own evaluation of the suitability and strength of the bracket for their specific application.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.